The Settings panel is where you can find many of the options for customizing Stocks+. You can find Settings by tapping the Menu button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- iOS Widgets - In-app step-by-step instructions on how to add one of the Stocks+ Widgets to your home screen.
- Face ID / Touch ID Lock - use your device’s lock method to keep your portfolios secure.
- Compact stock view - Show the Stock Symbol without the company name, allowing more stocks to be visible at once in your portfolio.
- Help Center - A quick link to the Help Center where you can find information about the features of the app, answers to common questions, and more.
- iCloud Sync - sync your portfolio to the cloud to protect your data.
- Show charts in local time - Set charts to the local time for ease of use.
- Show Trends in the stock list - See the latest trends directly in your portfolio.
- Notify about stock price changes - Receive notifications when stock prices change.
- Adaptive Theme - Toggles a theme that adapts to either light mode or dark mode based on your device’s preferences.
- Dark Theme - Toggles between the app’s dark and light themes.
- Keep Screen on - Adjusts when to turn the device’s screen off when the app is active.
- When plugged in.
- Until 20% battery left.
- Use auto-lock settings.
- Decimal preferences
- Stock Quote Decimals - Sets the price threshold at which the app shows stock prices to 4 decimal places. Useful for trading penny stocks.
- Currency Decimals - Sets the number of decimals to display for currencies.