Setting up notifications about a stock price change
You can automatically receive stock price change notifications by creating Alerts in the app. Alerts are push notification (sent to your device's Notification Center) which inform you of important changes based on the rules you set. Instant Alerts check your stocks once per 10-15 minutes. Daily Alerts - once a day.
Please use these simple steps to manage alerts for your stocks:
Each Alert is tied to specific stock, that's why Alerts are configured in the list of stocks.
- Tap Edit in your watchlist or portfolio.
- On the appeared screen, tap on the Bell icon next to stock symbol you wish to manage the alerts for.
- Here you can see a list of enabled and disabled alerts for the current stock. Use the switch to activate alerts. Create a new alert by tapping on "+" icon or Add Alert button.
- You can edit any alert in the list by tapping on its header.
- In order to completely delete the alert from the list - just swipe left on it and tap the red Delete button to confirm the action.
In the alert editor, tap on the Help link at the bottom to learn more about alert types and how to use them wisely.